There are many different courses available for learner drivers as each individual is different, but set out in this section is an in depth look at what new drivers can expect from our driving tuition. When you book your driving lessons with us you will receive a welcome pack through the post explaining how your first lesson will be set out. You may have already had lessons with another instructor or your family. You may have never driven.
Before you receive your letter our staff will ask you a few basic questions over the phone so your instructor will already have a brief understanding of your previous knowledge (if any). If you are starting from scratch and you are nervous then you’ve come to the right place. Our instructors work with a company called CALM for a reason they are trained specifically to deal with nervous learner drivers.
Welcome pack contains
- Introduction letter
- Tracker Training Card (see picture)
- Time of first lesson
- Key ring
WE ARE DIFFERENT!
- We don’t car share so there is no wasted time picking up other pupils on your lesson
- Reliable friendly instructors with local test route knowledge
- Theory test coaching and some cars have onboard hazard perception training
- State of the art “tracker records” so you know how well you are progressing
- Office support 8 am till 8 pm
- All cars modern and dual controlled
- Buy the official D.S.A Theory /Hazard books, cd roms and DVD’s
- Semi Intensive courses (when available)
- Members of the D.I.A (driving instructors association)
- Block booking discounts
- Nervous pupils is our speciality
- Pass plus, Motorway and refresher courses
- Start learning at 16!
- Gift vouchers
- All areas of Dorset covered
- Driving instructor training